Le Trône de Fer JCE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le Fan Forum du jeu de cartes évolutif Le Trône de Fer JCE basé sur la saga de G. R. R Martin A song of ice and fire.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

Le Championnat de France 2023 se déroulera le 7 octobre 2023 à Lyon!
Plus d'informations https://discord.gg/QXzuaHBr
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

[Casterly Rock] Report Worlds 2013!!

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Aioria
Poissonier de la Baie de la Néra
Aioria

[Casterly Rock] Report Worlds 2013!! Empty
MessageSujet: [Casterly Rock] Report Worlds 2013!!   [Casterly Rock] Report Worlds 2013!! EmptyDim 8 Déc 2013 - 13:37

Hi guys!

Finally here is the decklist that I used to win the Worlds and this article you will also find the process of creation and its development.

If you have any questions or doubts about it please feel free to contact me anywhere.

2013 World Champion Deck - A real high class lord wears a lion crest

Let the Rains sound...!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.rocacasterly.com
Tygrou
Valar Morghulis
Tygrou

[Casterly Rock] Report Worlds 2013!! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [Casterly Rock] Report Worlds 2013!!   [Casterly Rock] Report Worlds 2013!! EmptyDim 8 Déc 2013 - 14:08

One of the most solid decks I've ever seen. As a Lannister player this aggro-control deck is also the kind of things I really love buildling and playing, your version is well built and well balanced. I still have a few questions after seeing that decklist and deckbuilding process Wink

- You never had a lack of draw ? The draw engine is really solid when it's here, I know, but I thought you would run Widow's Wail x2 or the new Jaime x2 to be more safe on this point. These are the choices I made myself for Stahleck and I've never been unhappy about that ^^
- Did you try to include some Hand's Judgement in this deck ? After seeing the KOTHH orgy at the Worlds and Stahleck, I think this is an event I'll play at least for a time, since Targaryen and Baratheon will be popular, and with them all these Favorable Grounds (+ Dry Season), Incinerate, Westeros, etc. And the Hand's Judgement is one of the best weapons a Lannister can have against KOTHH, and against aggro decks @Price of War.
- Have you ever tried to play this kind of deck without the City plots ? I really hope they will be restricted/banned/something because they annoy the hell out of me Razz

And another open question : What's gonna happen now for the Lannisters and the metagame ? The new chapter is almost as interesting as the previous one, with Ygritte ( I love you) and Coldhands running wild in almost all the decks, and the re-apparition of wildlings and night's watch. My beloved Ygritte will probably be a little bit annoying for the Kingsguards too Razz
So will you try to build a Lannister Wildling ? I think it could be great in the "aggro-control" style we're loving, with the new Janos's Conspirator to add control elements to the pure aggro of the Wildlings.
(but I think the FAQ will somehow hurt us, maybe by removing again the Pentoshi Manor ^^ )

Congratz again ! cheers Any idea of what the card you'll design will be ? Wink
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

[Casterly Rock] Report Worlds 2013!!
Page 1 sur 1