Le Trône de Fer JCE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le Fan Forum du jeu de cartes évolutif Le Trône de Fer JCE basé sur la saga de G. R. R Martin A song of ice and fire.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

Le Championnat de France 2023 se déroulera le 7 octobre 2023 à Lyon!
Plus d'informations https://discord.gg/QXzuaHBr
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Fnac : 2 Funko Pop achetées : le 3ème offert (large sélection de ...
Voir le deal

[Casterly Rock] 2 new articles!

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Aioria
Poissonier de la Baie de la Néra
Aioria

[Casterly Rock] 2 new articles! Empty
MessageSujet: [Casterly Rock] 2 new articles!   [Casterly Rock] 2 new articles! EmptySam 16 Nov 2013 - 20:56

Hi there!

We are back from Minnesota!! However while we were in US, Casterly Rock still worked!

Two articles were published the last week, and we would like share them with you.

First: We inaugurated the Rookies sections with a fantastic article written by Lady Allyia (Ingrid) about the specific cardgame terminology. Typical player's slang!!

Second: We had a great collaboration with an article written by Alquimista about his trip around Europe in the AGoT European Circuit, playing tournaments in Spain, Italy, Poland and France. And as Robert Baratheon would say "Making the eight!"

We hope you'll enjoy reading us!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.rocacasterly.com
Tygrou
Valar Morghulis
Tygrou

MessageSujet: Re: [Casterly Rock] 2 new articles!   [Casterly Rock] 2 new articles! EmptySam 16 Nov 2013 - 21:21

Again some articles I enjoy reading !
Alquimista's "making the eight" was great, I really hope to be able to attend other european tournaments some day (well it will begin at Stahleck) and to discover awesome countries and awesome people right there ^^  Here in France Alqui will still be known as the guy who stole the show with his Barath KOTHH by knocking Astro out of the tournament ! (and as the guy who brought us the Battle for the Wall House Cards too Very Happy  )

And yeah I'm a "lazy butt" and I still read Ingrid's article even if I'm not quite a rookie Smile  Well written and surely interesting for newcomers in the game, congratz ! And in the end I was right to read it 'cause it allowed me to learn the Jaime/Shagga terminology (never saw this used in France) to designate competitive/combo players... I really wonder where does that come from ! Because I don't think the original Shagga is known for his fun combinations, he just likes double-edge axes 16  

Keep on the good work champions ! Smile
Maekar
Champion du Monde de Mêlée 2012 - CF 2012 - CF Joute2011
Maekar

MessageSujet: Re: [Casterly Rock] 2 new articles!   [Casterly Rock] 2 new articles! EmptyDim 17 Nov 2013 - 8:37

Thank you for your great Articles !
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Casterly Rock] 2 new articles!   [Casterly Rock] 2 new articles! Empty

[Casterly Rock] 2 new articles!
Page 1 sur 1