Le Trône de Fer JCE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le Fan Forum du jeu de cartes évolutif Le Trône de Fer JCE basé sur la saga de G. R. R Martin A song of ice and fire.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

Le Championnat de France 2023 se déroulera le 7 octobre 2023 à Lyon!
Plus d'informations https://discord.gg/QXzuaHBr
Le Deal du moment : -50%
BODUM Bistro Set : Théière filtre 1 L + ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

Thank You from the Netherlands

+4
golo
Yeo
Amroth, Chevalier Gitan
Laiyna
8 participants
AuteurMessage
Laiyna
J'ai vu de la lumière et je suis rentré
Laiyna

Thank You from the Netherlands Empty
MessageSujet: Thank You from the Netherlands   Thank You from the Netherlands EmptyLun 13 Oct 2014 - 20:54

Hello all,

I wanted to thank you for the warm welcome you guys and galls gave me. I had a real wonderful time, and learned a lot about the meta of the game. But for me more important I met a lot of wonderful people, and made a lot of new friends.

I just arrived home, but wanted to post this message before I go to bed Smile

I hope I'm welcome for the tournament in Paris next year, if I'm allowed I will try to come for sure!

Laiyna a.k. Philo

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Amroth, Chevalier Gitan
Héritier et Pupille
Amroth, Chevalier Gitan

MessageSujet: Re: Thank You from the Netherlands   Thank You from the Netherlands EmptyLun 13 Oct 2014 - 21:18

Thx my friend and it was really nice to met you too ! Sorry for my bad english in our games , remember to put Summer before play Field of Fire !!!! Very Happy Very Happy ...

And me i remember kill the Red Viper is fucking dangerous Smile

See you guy !

Yeo
Héritier et Pupille
Yeo

MessageSujet: Re: Thank You from the Netherlands   Thank You from the Netherlands EmptyLun 13 Oct 2014 - 22:07

Hello guy,

really thank you for your travel, your smiles, and your kindness. I had like to play you 3 and that was fun.

I see you again in Stalheck, and i hope we can see you again in France. My britain crepe wait you in Nantes. May be if we have a internationnal championship we can see on our land.

You are welcome in my home if you need Wink
golo
Héritier et Pupille
golo

MessageSujet: Re: Thank You from the Netherlands   Thank You from the Netherlands EmptyLun 13 Oct 2014 - 22:37

Hi Laiyna, hell Yes you're welcome in Paris next year !

That was a real pleasure to meet you all, thanks for making the trip. Hope to have a melee with you next time we met Wink
Timmy
Roi
Timmy

MessageSujet: Re: Thank You from the Netherlands   Thank You from the Netherlands EmptyLun 13 Oct 2014 - 22:43

Thank you guys for your coming. I was really pleased to play against you and to talk with the three of you. and we all hope to see you again very soon at the next Tourney of the Hand.

I wish the best game and luck for the swedish tourney you are going to attend to.
Mog
Membre du Conseil Restreint
Mog

MessageSujet: Re: Thank You from the Netherlands   Thank You from the Netherlands EmptyLun 13 Oct 2014 - 23:17

It's was nice to meet you. I haven't played with you, but it will be cool to see you again in Germany next month! Very Happy
lecharentais
Roi
lecharentais

MessageSujet: Re: Thank You from the Netherlands   Thank You from the Netherlands EmptyLun 13 Oct 2014 - 23:49

Guy, you and tout mates were all totally awesome. We had a great time meeting you, and I hope to see you again soon !
Briareos
Aubergiste de la Rue Belette
Briareos

MessageSujet: Re: Thank You from the Netherlands   Thank You from the Netherlands EmptyMar 14 Oct 2014 - 0:52

And next time, i'll don't bring a neutral mercenary deck :p See you !
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Thank You from the Netherlands   Thank You from the Netherlands Empty

Thank You from the Netherlands
Page 1 sur 1