Le Trône de Fer JCE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le Fan Forum du jeu de cartes évolutif Le Trône de Fer JCE basé sur la saga de G. R. R Martin A song of ice and fire.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

Le Championnat de France 2023 se déroulera le 7 octobre 2023 à Lyon!
Plus d'informations https://discord.gg/QXzuaHBr
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €

Spanish Spy in your midst!

+4
Jaelen
Kordo
Arbhast
Roose Bolton
8 participants
AuteurMessage
Roose Bolton
Mendiant de Culpucier
Roose Bolton

Spanish Spy in your midst! Empty
MessageSujet: Spanish Spy in your midst!   Spanish Spy in your midst! EmptyMar 12 Oct 2010 - 19:21

Hi everyone. I'm Juan Pablo from the north of Spain and I'm joining your forum to share thoughts and read yours.

I apologize for not being able to write one single word in French, I just never ever have had contact with your language, I think I could write some but it would take much time as I'd have to translate it. However I can write in English properly enough.

I'm very keen in AGOT LCG, I've been playing Stark for three years now (since Iron Throne and Five Kings Edition) with modest results. My play group consists of fewer than a dozen players and I end up playing with the same people always. I've never attended a big tournament but I intend to change that, I also hope to build a Targaryen control deck once its Deluxe Set is released.

I've been playing card games for 12 years and hope to keep on doing so.

Well that is all, hope you aren't bored with this chatter and let's rock!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Arbhast
Lord
Arbhast

MessageSujet: Re: Spanish Spy in your midst!   Spanish Spy in your midst! EmptyMar 12 Oct 2010 - 19:30

Hi Roose and welcome in France drunken

Don't worry about your french it's known that frenchies do not write properly their own langage tongue

If you want to play Targ, I think the real queen will be happy and so some players here (isn't it Deadplayer Razz )
https://sites.google.com/site/audetoursdesjeux/
Roose Bolton
Mendiant de Culpucier
Roose Bolton

MessageSujet: Re: Spanish Spy in your midst!   Spanish Spy in your midst! EmptyMar 12 Oct 2010 - 19:46

Thanks for the welcome.

In truth I like the Targaryen style of play and their cards. Who doesn't like to burn their foes to death? Plus, a good Targ control deck, if given enough turns, gives you a feeling of domination over the board which is a thing I like. Dany is charismatic and most of her versions are really good.
Kordo
Membre de la Vieille Garde
Kordo

MessageSujet: Re: Spanish Spy in your midst!   Spanish Spy in your midst! EmptyMar 12 Oct 2010 - 21:47

Roose Bolton a écrit:
. Dany is charismatic and most of her versions are really good.

Yes, but only one version in LCG, which is not the best ever. I used to play her, and..barely never stole money from my opponent's pool No

Welcome here spanish mate, i will be pleased to discover yur spanish forum, if you post adress here some time.

Dernière édition par Lyonel Lannister le Mar 12 Oct 2010 - 21:48, édité 1 fois
Jaelen
Valar Morghulis
Jaelen

MessageSujet: Re: Spanish Spy in your midst!   Spanish Spy in your midst! EmptyMar 12 Oct 2010 - 21:48

Welcome.
Roose Bolton
Mendiant de Culpucier
Roose Bolton

MessageSujet: Re: Spanish Spy in your midst!   Spanish Spy in your midst! EmptyMar 12 Oct 2010 - 21:52

Lyonel Lannister a écrit:
Welcome here spanish mate, i will be pleased to discover yur spanish forum, if you post adress here some time.

Thanks for the welcome. Here you go our forum's link:

http://www.guardiadelanoche.com/foro/

Yes, the forum is called after the Gardes de nuit. It seems... appropiate for the moment, though the site is 3 or 4 years old.

I think we could use some internationalism in our forums, so as to create a big powerful European strike force in order to go to Stahleck every year. We could even beat GenCon too!
Comm
Champion de France de Mêlée 2015
Comm

MessageSujet: Re: Spanish Spy in your midst!   Spanish Spy in your midst! EmptyMer 13 Oct 2010 - 13:28

Welcome on the French boards !

Roose Bolton a écrit:

I think we could use some internationalism in our forums, so as to create a big powerful European strike force in order to go to Stahleck every year. We could even beat GenCon too!

I couldn't agree more. This would be a good thing to have something like an European forum.
Fenrir
Main Du Roi 2010
Fenrir

MessageSujet: Re: Spanish Spy in your midst!   Spanish Spy in your midst! EmptyMer 13 Oct 2010 - 13:34

First thing first, you've got a really nice - and powerful - nickname Smile
Plus, you're playing Spanish Spy in your midst! 2411816791

Well... welcome, friend Very Happy
Kordo
Kordo

MessageSujet: Re: Spanish Spy in your midst!   Spanish Spy in your midst! EmptyMer 13 Oct 2010 - 14:16

Comm a écrit:
Welcome on the French boards !

Roose Bolton a écrit:

I couldn't agree more. This would be a good thing to have something like an European forum.

Right. Maybe we could take 2/3 best forum creator/moderator from each country and ask them to co-operate on something like this.
It could be mainly in english to allow (almost) everyone to read and post, and alike US players too.

Such a nice idea this European event of Stahleck brings to us... europeans do it better Razz
Roose Bolton
Mendiant de Culpucier
Roose Bolton

MessageSujet: Re: Spanish Spy in your midst!   Spanish Spy in your midst! EmptyMer 13 Oct 2010 - 14:55

I wasn't to Stahleck, a pity. But I've heard word of the great atmosphere there and I think it's something we could work on, to have a great united community and demonstrate that Europe has something to say in AGOT play. In time Stahleck could be as big as GenCon, already the players have comparable skill to Americans. And maybe we could even arrange an overseas invitational tournament between America's and Europe's Top16. As I see it the interest in the game is growing, at least around here in Spain. I know some players worldwide have gotten off with LCG though. It depends on us to keep the game moving.
Nànie
Nànie

MessageSujet: Re: Spanish Spy in your midst!   Spanish Spy in your midst! EmptyMer 13 Oct 2010 - 15:01

Hi guy welcome in France !
elwe
Champion de France 2011
elwe

MessageSujet: Re: Spanish Spy in your midst!   Spanish Spy in your midst! EmptyMer 13 Oct 2010 - 18:49

Welcome here,

I don't think a EU forum is needed (esp. in English), to be seen from the US guys we need to post more on the FFG US forum. At the moment most of the posters there are american, so for them american have the most players but if many players from spain, italy, germany, france, poland and so on post on their forum (and specify the city/country/europe) they will see that Europe is their biggest market. Stahleck is already the biggest tournament in the world, even our nationals (spain, italy and france) have (or had) more people than gencon.
Roose Bolton
Mendiant de Culpucier
Roose Bolton

MessageSujet: Re: Spanish Spy in your midst!   Spanish Spy in your midst! EmptyMer 13 Oct 2010 - 19:52

I have played Legend of the Five Rings for years and it's all the same. The big fish is in Europe but the game is American. So American players get all the attention no matter what.

I was going along the lines that it would be awesome if the best European players could attend GenCon, or maybe do a joint World Championship. It means, of course, financial sacrifice by FFG. They would need to arrange a place for the tournament to be played and pay or help with the travel taxes for people coming from Europe. To be realistic I don't even expect they would agree to do that. They obviously care 99% about American customers and environment. It's only a daydream more than anything else, but hey, some other card games have grown immensely over the years. In the end, it's a matter of logistics and funds.
elwe
Champion de France 2011
elwe

MessageSujet: Re: Spanish Spy in your midst!   Spanish Spy in your midst! EmptyMer 13 Oct 2010 - 20:09

Roose Bolton a écrit:
I have played Legend of the Five Rings for years and it's all the same. The big fish is in Europe but the game is American. So American players get all the attention no matter what.

I was going along the lines that it would be awesome if the best European players could attend GenCon, or maybe do a joint World Championship. It means, of course, financial sacrifice by FFG. They would need to arrange a place for the tournament to be played and pay or help with the travel taxes for people coming from Europe. To be realistic I don't even expect they would agree to do that. They obviously care 99% about American customers and environment. It's only a daydream more than anything else, but hey, some other card games have grown immensely over the years. In the end, it's a matter of logistics and funds.

I don't know if the game provides enough money income for them to pay the plane to Indianapolis for the european champion but it would be a nice idea.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Spanish Spy in your midst!   Spanish Spy in your midst! Empty

Spanish Spy in your midst!
Page 1 sur 1