Le Trône de Fer JCE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le Fan Forum du jeu de cartes évolutif Le Trône de Fer JCE basé sur la saga de G. R. R Martin A song of ice and fire.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

Le Championnat de France 2023 se déroulera le 7 octobre 2023 à Lyon!
Plus d'informations https://discord.gg/QXzuaHBr
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

New Spanish Forum: Beyond the Wall.

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Lady Allyria Dayne
Mendiant de Culpucier
Lady Allyria Dayne

New Spanish Forum: Beyond the Wall. Empty
MessageSujet: New Spanish Forum: Beyond the Wall.   New Spanish Forum: Beyond the Wall. EmptyLun 19 Mar 2012 - 18:21

Hello everybody!

I am pleased to announce that a new forum has been born in the Spanish Community of AGoT players!

www.juegodetronos.com/masalladelmuro

This forum has been created with the aim of opening a debate space where every voice is to be heard; it has been made with a lot of effort, care and enthusiasm, with the hope of it being practical, serious and rich in ideas!

We will soon open as well an International AGoT section, where all the speaking will be in English, and where we hope to maintain a successful communication center for all the English speakers and share ideas, opinions and news of events and tournaments. Please, feel free to register and be welcome Beyond the Wall!

By the way, let me also inform you a bit about the tournaments that are soon to be held in Spain. As many of you should know, Kull announced back in Stahleck that he would be doing a tournament this month. Unfortunately, personal circumstances have arisen and he is now currently living abroad, so it is a little difficult for him to manage anything. But don’t despair! A new group of organizers has set to path, and next September Spain will host a big tournament again. Arrangements are still being made: it seems like two tournaments were being organized for the same dates (Madrid and Barcelona- as Matamagos told you-), so they are looking to come to an agreement to reunite both of them in the same location. But as soon as we have any news, we’ll contact you as soon as possible.

Hope to read you soon Beyond the Wall!

Ingrid & Aioria
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Lady Allyria Dayne
Mendiant de Culpucier
Lady Allyria Dayne

MessageSujet: Re: New Spanish Forum: Beyond the Wall.   New Spanish Forum: Beyond the Wall. EmptyVen 23 Mar 2012 - 1:46

Hello everyone!

I’m delighted to announce that the International Section of Beyond the Wall forum has been launched! This place is born with the idea of being an encountering sight for all different European A Game of Thrones communities and for those of our American friends that want to join us and share opinions, insights and ideas.

This is the spirit of this forum, the one we will fight for each day. So feel free to register and be all welcome to the other side of the Wall! Come, introduce yourselves and share our mead and our fire, because the upcoming night is long and full of adventures!

Do not hesitate to contact the staff for any enquiries or questions!
Kordo
Membre de la Vieille Garde
Kordo

MessageSujet: Re: New Spanish Forum: Beyond the Wall.   New Spanish Forum: Beyond the Wall. EmptyVen 23 Mar 2012 - 9:09

well, after I followed the link all I can find is spanish written threads, which I can read and quite understand but not reply. Could you give us a link that leads directly to english speaking threads. Many thanks!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: New Spanish Forum: Beyond the Wall.   New Spanish Forum: Beyond the Wall. Empty

New Spanish Forum: Beyond the Wall.
Page 1 sur 1