Le Trône de Fer JCE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le Fan Forum du jeu de cartes évolutif Le Trône de Fer JCE basé sur la saga de G. R. R Martin A song of ice and fire.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

Le Championnat de France 2023 se déroulera le 7 octobre 2023 à Lyon!
Plus d'informations https://discord.gg/QXzuaHBr
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

A topic by country?

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Vince
Champion d'Europe de Mêlée 2013
Vince

A topic by country? Empty
MessageSujet: A topic by country?   A topic by country? EmptyJeu 21 Juil 2011 - 11:00

Maybe we could open a topic by country?

It would allow every country to display its national/international tournaments and results. And why not, present its own meta (what kind of deck is played, what kind is not. Why? Who are the best players? etc.)

We may also try to tell those countries' players that this section exists here, and that they are very welcome to post here to present their meta.

If this seems fine, we might first open a topic for Germany, Italy, Spain, USA, China, Switzerland, Belgium and France. We may also set some rules, at least one clear basic rule: you need to post in english on this part of the forum.

The forum might seem a bit empty at first, but it would be clearer to use (for me at least ^^).

This is just a proposition, feel free to comment or just say no.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
thorondor
Mendiant de Culpucier
thorondor

A topic by country? Empty
MessageSujet: Re: A topic by country?   A topic by country? EmptySam 23 Juil 2011 - 15:38

while i like the idea, there is one thing to think about:
there are many national forums out there (italian, spanish, german, polish, chinese, portugese, ...), and if all of them start an international section, its a thing almost impossible to fill them with content. even more with content thats more than just copy/paste from one forum to another.
internal meta discussions will always take place in their own national forum and language. and for example i would be grateful for more activity in the german forum. the more i doubt german players will show a lot of activity in international forums.

lets face it the other way round: anyone feels to write in several international sub-fora about their tourneys and meta? its just too much ...
so all we need is ONE international forum, and that one should be that of FFG.
needless to say, that the forum there utterly sucks. it is known!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.eaglecard.org

A topic by country?
Page 1 sur 1