Le Trône de Fer JCE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le Fan Forum du jeu de cartes évolutif Le Trône de Fer JCE basé sur la saga de G. R. R Martin A song of ice and fire.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

Le Championnat de France 2023 se déroulera le 7 octobre 2023 à Lyon!
Plus d'informations https://discord.gg/QXzuaHBr
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Stahleck Team Francophone

+70
satanipoing
Red
BunkaBabyDoll
chgros
Mando
Duda
iGogol
mathaplo
titi
lecharentais
Amroth, Chevalier Gitan
BluwOyster
golo
Kroryn
Pokédex
mousnich
Oberyn Martell
Theon
Kaefer, BagdadSlayer
Yriel
Comm
Ser Evrach
tweetch
bias
Hyunkel44
Véro
Aghenatak
Sylvain63
Vince
Gerateur
Podrick Payne
Mago
Bazh
Ser Aran Thorn
Sylvain
Mika
Luciole
Khudzlin, Rules Bison
Kamiya
elwe
Seth-cassiel
Toomagic
Astrobatordorak
bobdenar
Groundalf LBG Mac Donald
Jaelen
Nuggetz
FireFox
kysed
Mog
Fenrir
Romualdtbs
Ser Arthur Lannister
Mirgwael
Khoriakei
Kordo
gael
marduk
Paraph
Fishiste
Bolzano
Diana
Kramer
ticondrihus
Katagena
Tolodine
Rapace
Alekyne
Budmilka
Maekar
74 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuteurMessage
Aghenatak
Héritier et Pupille
Aghenatak

Stahleck Team Francophone - Page 24 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Stahleck Team Francophone   Stahleck Team Francophone - Page 24 EmptyVen 9 Déc 2011 - 15:20

En même temps, on peut comprendre qu'ils aient envie de reprendre un peu la main après Meera Reed, parce que devoir pondre 3 ou 4 pages de FAQ à chaque fois qu'un champion dessine une carte, ça ne doit pas les motiver des masses. pale

Mais de là, à ne pas laisser de choix, bof.

Un co-design paraît une solution équilibrée: le champion indique qui ou ou quoi est cette carte, le type d'effet recherché et à FFG de worder et de fixer le coût.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Maekar
Champion du Monde de Mêlée 2012 - CF 2012 - CF Joute2011
Maekar

MessageSujet: Re: Stahleck Team Francophone   Stahleck Team Francophone - Page 24 EmptyVen 9 Déc 2011 - 23:16

Les cartes on toujours été co-designé, et les wording ont toujours été rédigé par les card designer.

En discutant avec Gualdo a Stalheck, il m'a expliqué qu'il avait du insister pour qu'elle soit S1, le designer voulait la faire S0 ...

Cherchez l'erreur ?

Aghenatak
Héritier et Pupille
Aghenatak

MessageSujet: Re: Stahleck Team Francophone   Stahleck Team Francophone - Page 24 EmptySam 10 Déc 2011 - 9:09

Maekar a écrit:
Les cartes on toujours été co-designé, et les wording ont toujours été rédigé par les card designer.

En discutant avec Gualdo a Stalheck, il m'a expliqué qu'il avait du insister pour qu'elle soit S1, le designer voulait la faire S0 ...

Cherchez l'erreur ?

affraid Ah oui, quand même. Neutral

Dans ce cas là, je retire ma remarque et constate avec perplexité qu'ils doivent aimer rédiger des FAQs. rabbit
Toomagic
Main du Roi 2013 - Champion de France Joute 2015
Toomagic

MessageSujet: Re: Stahleck Team Francophone   Stahleck Team Francophone - Page 24 EmptySam 10 Déc 2011 - 12:12

Ca les occupe.
Lady Allyria Dayne
Mendiant de Culpucier
Lady Allyria Dayne

MessageSujet: Re: Stahleck Team Francophone   Stahleck Team Francophone - Page 24 EmptySam 10 Déc 2011 - 15:00

Beware: long post is long.

Finally, and after almost 3 weeks, I get to make a report over here. I've been reading the post for I while, but I just didn't get enaugh time!

So first of all, my congrats to all the Team Francophone for your wonderful role displayed in Stahleck. Congrats of course for your melee champion and your people in the top!

It was wonderful to see you all again this year!! You're the top. But we missed you too much Arthuuuuuuur!!! I was told of your trips and adventures, and I'm really glad that you're rocking it so much, reminding how awesome it is to be a Lannister like you. I just hope we'll see you again anytime soon...? Your spanish friends miss you! You've really got the right vibe. ^^

As a personal regard, I have to say I'm so proud of the Spanish Crew!! You guys have to admit we just blew off the joust... hehehehe...

As for my own role, I have to say I'm quite happy. Given the metagame, and the current state of the Lannister House, I wasn't expecting making top, and much less getting to 8th finals. And, after having the Spanish National just the weekend before (hey, 4th place and best Lannister ^^ yay!), I was afraid to get a bit exhausted; but not, I had a hell fun of a time.

Mini-quick report.

Melee

You guys know how I love melee (almost even more than joust), but as I said, I was kind of tired of all the playing, so originally I wasn't going to participate. But in the end, when Aioria showed me the deck, I couldn't help but going into the play. It was just too fun! The Resurrection Ship Greyjoy deck, where, not only the people do not die, but they come back from the dead! How you say...? Rhaeny's Hill + Iron Lord= FUN!!! xDD And yes, it worked just as fine. The first match was probably the best melee game I've ever played. Alekyne, dude, I loved your playing. xDDD I made first and second respectively in the first two games, but in the third I got paired in an absurd three-player table with... two Bara rush!! WTF! They made an arrangement before the very beginning to get first and second, what gave me the third slot and... 0 points!! That left me out of the top. Shit happens. xD

Joust

Quick peek at my deck. I played a Lannister aggro-control deck, mainly based in a lot of draw and putting all the horde in play as soon as possible to kick asses. The characters are solid and "reusable" ones: Shagga (dude I just love this card), Jaime Lannister (the one that kneels), Chella (among other several clansmen), Bronn, Ser Balon Swann... Lots of deadly, which gives you unnoposed and allows you to be able to play some seductive promises... Events: Seductive promise, I'm your writ small, Nightmares, Condemned by the council, You've killed the wrong dwarf. Draw with Pyromancer's Cache and Golden Tooth mines. A lot of gold, of course. Some funny plots: fleeing to the wall, Reckless prosecution. A missile. ^^

I started with a fantastic 4-0. But then Marlowe came and kicked my ass with his infamous Martell deck. And after that, a czeck player with a Stark knight deck. So 4-2 and to the top. 16th finals with Kiba, a player from Barcelona, Siege deck. Win. ^^
And then to the 8ths with... NOOO, NOT KRAALICHT!! He is one of the best players that I know of, and definitely the best Stark that I've ever seen. And, he's my personal executioner. I lost to him in the national semifinals by 2-1 (matches, best of three). And now again, there was just no match.

A pity I didn't get to play with you french guys a lot. I only played with a french girl, Stark
Siege, Anouk, in the third round. I was expecting to match a little with you on sunday evening (as we did with the italians) but I guess you'd already gone. Pity!!!

I've seen many of you asking about how come Stukov got out so fast in the top, just a week after winning the spanish nationals. We'll, as I said before, shit happens. Do not misunderstand, his deck is HELL on earth. It's the best Martell deck I've seen by far, a human chopper. But his pairing was real bad: Humber, Stark Siege. If he starts strong, with epic battles and stuff, believe me, there is nothing you can do. Not even with Martell. That doesn't mean anything else, he is still our current national champion and the best cylon agot player ever.

The same with Aioria. In the last national he got in the top with 4-2 because the bad luck in his two loss matches. And then he comes to Stahleck, Swiss champion and second consecutive 3rd place in the european tournament against a player like kralicht. One of the best players. And the same goes for Marlowe Lannister.

Unfortunately, Maekar didn't make it this year to the top. Again, that means nothing! He's still one of the best players I've seen, a real monster on the table. Mathieu, you're still a frakking champion.

Resuming: An absolutely fantastic weekend. It was great to see you again! I really hope to see you in Madrid next March. I promise we won't run out of beers. ^^

Cheers!
Katagena
Lord Commandant de la Garde de.-Champion de France 2009-Main du Roi 2011
Katagena

MessageSujet: Re: Stahleck Team Francophone   Stahleck Team Francophone - Page 24 EmptySam 10 Déc 2011 - 15:17

Melee for Nantes and men. Joust for Lyon and women Very Happy

Congratulations for your tournament, and kiss to Aiora so ^^
http://lagardedelouest.forumactif.com
Toomagic
Main du Roi 2013 - Champion de France Joute 2015
Toomagic

MessageSujet: Re: Stahleck Team Francophone   Stahleck Team Francophone - Page 24 EmptySam 10 Déc 2011 - 15:44

This year, it has been joust for Lions, sadly...
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Stahleck Team Francophone   Stahleck Team Francophone - Page 24 Empty

Stahleck Team Francophone
Page 24 sur 24Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24