Le Trône de Fer JCE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le Fan Forum du jeu de cartes évolutif Le Trône de Fer JCE basé sur la saga de G. R. R Martin A song of ice and fire.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

Le Championnat de France 2023 se déroulera le 7 octobre 2023 à Lyon!
Plus d'informations https://discord.gg/QXzuaHBr
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache
64.99 € 129.99 €
Voir le deal

Accomodation during Tourney of the Hand?

+3
Lannistark
Vince
Buzz
7 participants
AuteurMessage
Buzz
Main du Roi 2016 - Hand of the King 2016
Buzz

Accomodation during Tourney of the Hand? Empty
MessageSujet: Accomodation during Tourney of the Hand?   Accomodation during Tourney of the Hand? EmptyJeu 24 Sep 2015 - 19:46

Hello! Vince told me that you might be able to host me during the tournament? That would be great! Any takers? Smile

Also... I arrive Wednesday because I found very cheap tickets compared to other days, I will probably CouchSurf or go to an hostel. But if anyone would host me from Wednesday ---> Monday I would very grateful. I've got cooking, conversation and present-skills in exchange! Wink

EDIT: Oh right, this is Andreas from Stockholm Smile

Thanks

Dernière édition par SundanC_e le Jeu 24 Sep 2015 - 21:34, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://levandevideo.se
Vince
Champion d'Europe de Mêlée 2013
Vince

MessageSujet: Re: Accomodation during Tourney of the Hand?   Accomodation during Tourney of the Hand? EmptyJeu 24 Sep 2015 - 19:55

Yay it would be a pleaseure to see you in Paris Andreas Very Happy !
Lannistark
Champion de France de Mêlée 2016 - Garde de Nuit de Paris
Lannistark

MessageSujet: Re: Accomodation during Tourney of the Hand?   Accomodation during Tourney of the Hand? EmptyJeu 24 Sep 2015 - 23:23

Hello Andreas.
There is a subject talking about that:
https://letronedeferjce.forumactif.com/t15268-paris-logements-tournoi-de-la-main-2015

Yes, it is in french for the moment (oups Razz), but I will try to translate this tomorrow. However, your request for a host is taken in account, but I don't know yet if people are available for wednesday and thursday. I will send you an answer as soon as possible.

Qt, 22/03/2020: "Je persiste et signe malgré ma nullité sur IT"
Buzz
Buzz

MessageSujet: Re: Accomodation during Tourney of the Hand?   Accomodation during Tourney of the Hand? EmptyJeu 24 Sep 2015 - 23:59

Okay. I wasn't sure if that was an announcement thread or disscusion thread. Anyway, will keep looking here Smile
Fenrir
Main Du Roi 2010
Fenrir

MessageSujet: Re: Accomodation during Tourney of the Hand?   Accomodation during Tourney of the Hand? EmptyVen 25 Sep 2015 - 9:12

If you know vegan cooking, i might be able to help you with the couch Wink

It all depends of how many british guys Vince will come with...
Buzz
Buzz

MessageSujet: Re: Accomodation during Tourney of the Hand?   Accomodation during Tourney of the Hand? EmptyVen 25 Sep 2015 - 10:39

A couch is more than I need to stay comfy. Sadly I forgot how to cook vegan food when I rejoined the darks side years ago Sad
Fenrir
Main Du Roi 2010
Fenrir

MessageSujet: Re: Accomodation during Tourney of the Hand?   Accomodation during Tourney of the Hand? EmptyVen 25 Sep 2015 - 10:46

We might find a workaround : i'm not vegan either Wink

Edit : My girlfriend went in sweden for 6 month and so agrees for you using some place to sleep.
She says you're not to be an exemple about food : mostly herring and salmon. Which is fine by me Razz
She asks you to bring "surstromming" so i can change my mind.
jon-z
Héritier et Pupille
jon-z

MessageSujet: Re: Accomodation during Tourney of the Hand?   Accomodation during Tourney of the Hand? EmptyVen 25 Sep 2015 - 17:21

He who opens a can of surstromming shall burn his place down afterwards, so as to keep the smell under control.

Also, beheading the guy who brought the dreaded "meal" should be an option, so that it will not happen again.

Welcome to France, a land where no olfactive sin will stay unpunished.

[15:19:41] Mog Baelish LDBG : Pour moi, 5/5, c'est un mec qui rentre dans tous les decks, et lui pour moi il rentre, j'aurais du mettre 5/5 pour Janos, mais ma mauvaise foi de lanni a pris le dessus

[15:43:50] Ketal : nan mais je dis que c'est de la merde parce que je suis un rageux^^

Aekhold a écrit:
Merci en Targ conclave et j'etais le seul conclave mais quand j'ai vue les cartes sous l'agenda d'habitude j'essaye de maintenir la poker face mais j'ai lacher un "au putain" c'est quoi cette rotisserie.
Buzz
Buzz

MessageSujet: Re: Accomodation during Tourney of the Hand?   Accomodation during Tourney of the Hand? EmptyVen 25 Sep 2015 - 17:33

I'll show you how to eat surströmming. It is an art.. I'll bring snaps to easier tolerate it Very Happy
Khudzlin, Rules Bison
Valar Morghulis
Khudzlin, Rules Bison

MessageSujet: Re: Accomodation during Tourney of the Hand?   Accomodation during Tourney of the Hand? EmptyVen 25 Sep 2015 - 17:58

jon-z a écrit:
He who opens a can of surstromming shall burn his place down afterwards, so as to keep the smell under control.

Also, beheading the guy who brought the dreaded "meal" should be an option, so that it will not happen again.

Welcome to France, a land where no olfactive sin will stay unpunished.

Counterattack with cheese. We have very smelly cheeses.
Buzz
Buzz

MessageSujet: Re: Accomodation during Tourney of the Hand?   Accomodation during Tourney of the Hand? EmptyDim 27 Sep 2015 - 18:43

Flights booked! Smile
Qt, The Soulless Man
Champion de France de Mêlée 2018 - Gouverneur du Val - Membre du Conseil Restreint
Qt, The Soulless Man

MessageSujet: Re: Accomodation during Tourney of the Hand?   Accomodation during Tourney of the Hand? EmptyDim 27 Sep 2015 - 19:10

Yeah, so don't forget to book your registration to the Hand's tourney just here. Do it before wednesday to get your participation gift.

See you soon and thanks for your participation,
Qt.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Accomodation during Tourney of the Hand?   Accomodation during Tourney of the Hand? Empty

Accomodation during Tourney of the Hand?
Page 1 sur 1