Le Trône de Fer JCE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le Fan Forum du jeu de cartes évolutif Le Trône de Fer JCE basé sur la saga de G. R. R Martin A song of ice and fire.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

Le Championnat de France 2023 se déroulera le 7 octobre 2023 à Lyon!
Plus d'informations https://discord.gg/QXzuaHBr
Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €

Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality

+4
gualdo
Jaelen
Ser Arthur Lannister
Diana
8 participants
AuteurMessage
Diana
Lord
Diana

Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality Empty
MessageSujet: Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality   Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality EmptyMar 17 Mai 2011 - 22:11

Ok, so i see lot of people in AGOTcards who search people to play in OCTGN so i now create this topic to explain to no-french people how french do to have opponent avery evening....

We use Wippien, a soft that combine a VPN (like Hamachi) and a chat like ICQ. So u can both create a game quickly and konw who is up to play with you...

How use it?

First you have to download it here
Wippien

So you have an .exe, so install it.

During installation, you will arrive to something like this

Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality 110517102019128825

Now you have to create a Jabber Account. No problem, you don't have to send any information,just choose a nickname (JID) and a password...

So check the box "i need new Jabber account"
Your acount will be somethign like nickname@wippien.com
just be sure to have this information
* Resource : Wippien IM3
* Server : wippien.com
* Port : 5222

Just click on "test account" to be sure you are the first to choose this nickname and then Ok... It's done, you have a Jabber account!

So now, if you have use a messenger software before, you know how it work. But you have no contact. To add some, click on the little green cross, choose "add/remove contact" and add the Jabber address on the first Blanck text box (exemple :diana@wippien.com), nickname you want for the contact on the second and if you want to add him to a group, use the third text box. Then choose " add contact" and tat's done, you have your first contact! cheers

Now how to play? Simple, find somebody inline that want to play (you can change your status by clicking on th ligne under your IP and writing something like "need opponent for AGOT" Twisted Evil ), discuss a bit (open the chat windows by clicking on the name) and when you have to join the game, right-click on your contact on wippien, choose copy IP and paste it on the ip text box on Octgn. That's done.

Just be sure to create IPv4 game on OCTGN !

So if you want to play with other guy, i will add there list of all people that have send their address to me

(you can PM me in AGOTcards on Thomas Depierre What a Face )

I hope we will see more and more people ready to play with us!

Dernière édition par diana olympos le Mar 17 Mai 2011 - 22:15, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Diana
Lord
Diana

MessageSujet: Re: Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality   Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality EmptyMar 17 Mai 2011 - 22:12

Wippien Players ready to play with other nationality

French

diana@wippien.com
Kramer@wippien.com
Khoriakei@wippien.com
Direwolf@wippien.com
Sylverys84@wippien.com
bias@wippien.com
fineas@wippien.com
bestel@wippien.com
sylvain63@wippien.com
igogol@wippien.com
khudzlin@wippien.com

Italian
Gualdo@wippien.com
nicolaseymerich@wippien.com
scratchy@wippien.com

German
hanes@wippien.com
ratatoskr@wippien.com
reek@wippien.com
onac@wippien.com

Grèce
greekguy@wippien.com
alxmand@wippien.com
argyles@wippien.com

UK
twentyft@wippien.com

Spain
LordBeric@wippien.com

Canada
darknoj@wippien.com

USA
pvtGramps@wippien.com
Lahomen@gmail.com
mason57@wippien.com
silkwire@wippien.com
fhornmikey@wippien.com
moogle343@wippien.com
jk12559@wippien.com
garrett.d.greene@gmail.com

Asia

lstrbryan@wippien.com
tinywhite2@wippien.com
wicked_sinner@wippien.com

Australie

lockjaw@wippen.com

East Europe
BG_AZAZEL@wippien.com
zeppi@jabber.ru

Everywhere and nowhere in the same time

gilgameshw@wippien.com
Rozy@wippien.com
rave@wippien.com

MAJ le 03/09/2011

Je mettrais à jour au fur et à mesure des réponses des joueurs
Vous avez la même sur le site de FFG

Dernière édition par diana olympos le Sam 3 Sep 2011 - 17:04, édité 28 fois
Ser Arthur Lannister
Champion d'Europe CCG 2009 - Champion de France Joute 2009
Ser Arthur Lannister

MessageSujet: Re: Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality   Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 1:15

Wowww... Joli boulot, merci Very Happy
Jaelen
Valar Morghulis
Jaelen

MessageSujet: Re: Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality   Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 1:17

Je vois que t'as mit le lien sur agotcards aussi.
Par contre, comme c'est en anglais, faut ptet mettre la version anglaise des cartes et du jeu non?
gualdo
Champion d'Europe de Joute 2010
gualdo

MessageSujet: Re: Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality   Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 9:30

I have copied this message also on italian forum. Would you mind if I post this also on FFG forum?
http://agameofthrones.it/forum
gualdo
gualdo

MessageSujet: Re: Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality   Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 10:22

In facebook group one french guy told me that french plugin of OCTGN2 is not compatible with english one. I don't know who made it, but if you are interested I can quite easily make it compatible of international one so, both exporting deck from agotcards and "network international" we are thinking to create on agotcards can work. This, of course, if some of you are interested in playing also with no french people.
Diana
Lord
Diana

MessageSujet: Re: Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality   Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 13:25

So i think it's direwolf who have to answer that but i can explain for compatibility.

You can play against somebody with english plug in with the french one, no problem. The only problem is that you can't use a french deck with english plug in or an english deck with french plug in.

But i think that direwolf want to make asoft to export deck from french to english and vice versa.

Oh and you can post it on FFG, You are more read than a little newb like me ^^ rabbit
Diana
Lord
Diana

MessageSujet: Re: Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality   Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 13:41

@ jaelen c'est juste pour wippien, pour le reste, je fais confiance aux divers forum pour octgn en lui même.

Mais je vais rajouter le lien vers le post de FFG par gualdo dans ma signature quand même.
gualdo
gualdo

MessageSujet: Re: Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality   Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 13:45

Thx for explanation, I think this issue can be solved in some way. Can anyone please send me a deck in french to andrea.gualdoni@gmail.com ???

Just curious cause I thought octgn2 used only id of cards to identify a card. With your explanation seems that also card name matter. As you told a soft to "convert" would help situation.
Diana
Lord
Diana

MessageSujet: Re: Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality   Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 13:48

It's not only card name, but the fact that the Database are a bit different with french name like Maison instead of House
gualdo
gualdo

MessageSujet: Re: Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality   Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 13:54

OK, now I understand, problem is not in deck, but in the TAGS of the properties ;-)

So, House, Traits, Keywords, etc.

Actually I think the card name doesn't matter. I think would be great to have a unified version, so we can play together freely. Anyway waiting direwolves if he has some ideas ;-)
Fenrir
Main Du Roi 2010
Fenrir

MessageSujet: Re: Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality   Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 13:57

diana olympos a écrit:
It's not only card name, but the fact that the Database are a bit different with french name like Maison instead of House
C'est pas une super pub pour octgn, ça... nan, mais sérieux, les clés de la BDD ont été traduites en français ? C'est du délire... Laughing
gualdo
gualdo

MessageSujet: Re: Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality   Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 13:59

I'm wirting a program to convert your decks in english so you can easily swith "French-English" ;-) 30 minutes and should be finished
Diana
Lord
Diana

MessageSujet: Re: Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality   Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 14:03

Ben ça date du début quand il ont tout traduit, donc oui toutes les clés sont traduites, c'est pour ça que la mise a jour des packs nous ralenti tant : une fois les clés a jour, on a pas envie de traduire le reste aussi ^^
bias
Le Geôlier des Faux Dieux
bias

MessageSujet: Re: Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality   Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 14:23

gualdo a écrit:
I'm wirting a program to convert your decks in english so you can easily swith "French-English" ;-) 30 minutes and should be finished

30 minutes? That's too long Gualdo Very Happy . There are only 4 xml attributes to change. By the way the issue stands here : these attributes shouldn't have been translated in french.
Diana
Lord
Diana

MessageSujet: Re: Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality   Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 14:27

Yep but if we have solution to transfer french deck to english, we will can change th plug in without loosing decks and so correct the problem ^^
gualdo
gualdo

MessageSujet: Re: Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality   Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 14:33

Yes, only 4 attributes to change... but at work with the boss not too far away it si difficult :-) Anyway I also think better solution should be not translate them and maybe create a massive converter for all players decks. So after having standardized situation no need to each time have deck in "2 languages".

Bad is that in this way all sets must be repackged and reinstalled. So I think lots of people will get bored.
Diana
Lord
Diana

MessageSujet: Re: Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality   Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 14:38

Yep that the idea now Gualdo, just translate card but not DB but only if we can convert our current deck ^^

Dernière édition par diana olympos le Mer 18 Mai 2011 - 14:49, édité 1 fois
bias
Le Geôlier des Faux Dieux
bias

MessageSujet: Re: Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality   Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 14:43

diana olympos a écrit:
Yep that the idea now Gualdo, just translate card but not DB but only if we can convert our actual current deck ^^

Je te corrige ne m'en veux pas, "actual" voulant dire carrément autre chose, ça pourrait embrouiller Gualdo Wink
Diana
Lord
Diana

MessageSujet: Re: Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality   Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 14:50

ouch heureusement j'ai pas fait l'oubli au concours ^^ C'est le fait de me remettre au russe ça, ça embrouille tout Rolling Eyes
gualdo
gualdo

MessageSujet: Re: Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality   Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 15:14

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7OWCBHW3

simply copy this on the folder you have french decks. This will take all files .o8d and create new files with same name but "-eng" finals. These ones will be compatible with english version of OCTGN2
DireWolf
Palfrenier de la Rue Mofette
DireWolf

MessageSujet: Re: Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality   Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 20:42

Fenrir a écrit:
diana olympos a écrit:
C'est pas une super pub pour octgn, ça... nan, mais sérieux, les clés de la BDD ont été traduites en français ? C'est du délire... Laughing
En fait, c'est même presque la seule et unique différence entre le plugin vo et le vf...
Laughing

Thanks Gualdo !

(And despite what Diana said, the french plugin and all the chapter packs up to Lords of Winter were not made by me. ^^ I've only addapted the following chapters to the french plugin)
http://www.lagardedenuit.com
Diana
Lord
Diana

MessageSujet: Re: Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality   Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality EmptyMer 18 Mai 2011 - 20:44

Tu remarquera que j'ai pas dit que tu l'avais fait, seulement que tu étais plus calé que moi sur le sujet ^^
Khudzlin, Rules Bison
Valar Morghulis
Khudzlin, Rules Bison

MessageSujet: Re: Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality   Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality EmptySam 3 Sep 2011 - 8:50

Tu peux me mettre dans cette liste-là aussi.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality   Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality Empty

Wippien Tuto english with player list by nationality
Page 1 sur 1