Le Trône de Fer JCE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le Fan Forum du jeu de cartes évolutif Le Trône de Fer JCE basé sur la saga de G. R. R Martin A song of ice and fire.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

Le Championnat de France 2023 se déroulera le 7 octobre 2023 à Lyon!
Plus d'informations https://discord.gg/QXzuaHBr
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tablette 11″ Xiaomi- Mi Pad 6 global version (coupon + code promo)
224.97 €
Voir le deal

Casterly Rock, a new AGoT web

+4
Phil_QC
Kaefer, BagdadSlayer
Mando
Aioria
8 participants
AuteurMessage
Aioria
Poissonier de la Baie de la Néra
Aioria

Casterly Rock, a new AGoT web Empty
MessageSujet: Casterly Rock, a new AGoT web   Casterly Rock, a new AGoT web EmptyJeu 26 Sep 2013 - 3:03

Welcome, travelers from all over Westeros and beyond the Narrow Sea, to Casterly Rock!

Casterly Rock is a web dedicated to A Game of Thrones LCG, inspired by the marvelous saga A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin.

Casterly Rock, a new AGoT web F4fcea9c-071b-4fe0-9d13-e4650db3e939_zps07edafad

www.rocacasterly.com/index.php/casterlyrock

We have a new format, a new web address (www.Rocacasterly.com) and a lot of will to keep building a place for all A Game of Thrones players from across the globe. We have renewed totally its visual aspect, trying to create a simple, intuitive, practical, elegant and nicely displayed website.

The playing community has grown immensely these last years and, most important, it has globalized. Through the net, many players from all over the world can exchange ideas, decks, opinions and even play without leaving their house. It’s because of that, that in this new version our intention is not to reach only the Spanish community of followers, but to cross all frontiers and publish as well in English with the aim of reaching as many players as possible. That’s why the entire web’s content will be available in both languages: Spanish and English.

And now… let the Rains of Castamere sound!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.rocacasterly.com
Mando
Lord
Mando

MessageSujet: Re: Casterly Rock, a new AGoT web   Casterly Rock, a new AGoT web EmptyJeu 26 Sep 2013 - 8:54

Thank you Aioria, as a fellow Lannister player, I'm sure I will spend a great deal of time browsing your website !
Kaefer, BagdadSlayer
Lord
Kaefer, BagdadSlayer

MessageSujet: Re: Casterly Rock, a new AGoT web   Casterly Rock, a new AGoT web EmptyJeu 26 Sep 2013 - 10:15

cheers 
This is so nice !
Aioria
Aioria

MessageSujet: Re: Casterly Rock, a new AGoT web   Casterly Rock, a new AGoT web EmptyVen 27 Sep 2013 - 4:23

Hello players of the only game that matters and thank you very much for your kind words!

And finally here it is: our very first article in the relaunched version of Casterly Rock! In it we analyze the character of Ser Jaime Lannister and his five different versions in the game. Because there are no men like him, no other way could be better to start this new adventure.

We hope you'll enjoy it as much as we have enjoyed writing it. Let us know in this thread what articles you would like to read in the future!

Let the Rains begin!
Phil_QC
Champion du Canada 2014 - Champion de Joute du Canada 2014
Phil_QC

MessageSujet: Re: Casterly Rock, a new AGoT web   Casterly Rock, a new AGoT web EmptyVen 27 Sep 2013 - 5:30

Thanks a lot for all your effort! Continue your good work!
Tygrou
Valar Morghulis
Tygrou

MessageSujet: Re: Casterly Rock, a new AGoT web   Casterly Rock, a new AGoT web EmptyVen 27 Sep 2013 - 9:02

Sadly I can't access to your site at work... But I'm looking forward to see this article. All hail Jaime ! cheers
Comm
Champion de France de Mêlée 2015
Comm

MessageSujet: Re: Casterly Rock, a new AGoT web   Casterly Rock, a new AGoT web EmptyVen 27 Sep 2013 - 15:42

Very nice site ! And the first article on Jaime is very interesting.

Good idea to correlate the card to the character in the books.
Khudzlin, Rules Bison
Valar Morghulis
Khudzlin, Rules Bison

MessageSujet: Re: Casterly Rock, a new AGoT web   Casterly Rock, a new AGoT web EmptyVen 27 Sep 2013 - 15:50

And the question becomes, what angles of his personality do the CCG versions reveal?
Tygrou
Valar Morghulis
Tygrou

MessageSujet: Re: Casterly Rock, a new AGoT web   Casterly Rock, a new AGoT web EmptyVen 27 Sep 2013 - 21:19

This is an excellent article on a character I really love in the saga (I'm a Jaime fanboy forever ^^). And even if no card version of Jaime Lannister seems to shine in my builds, I always play him (the CS version most of the time) just because he is Jaime Smile
And like everyone I'm really waiting for a "handless" Jaime, with probably no military icon and a more altruist and subtle ability... I would like to see him Int/Pow with Renown instead of Deadly, Kingsguard and Knight traits and some ability to take control of opponent locations when he wins challenges Very Happy (well he actually ends the Siege of Riverrun and the "war" between Bracken and Nerbosc...)

Great job anyway, congrats ! Looking forward to see more Smile
Khudzlin, Rules Bison
Valar Morghulis
Khudzlin, Rules Bison

MessageSujet: Re: Casterly Rock, a new AGoT web   Casterly Rock, a new AGoT web EmptySam 28 Sep 2013 - 9:54

Tygrou a écrit:
Nerbosc
It's Blackwood in English.
Aioria
Aioria

MessageSujet: Re: Casterly Rock, a new AGoT web   Casterly Rock, a new AGoT web EmptyMar 1 Oct 2013 - 14:17

Hello folks!

Here you have our second entry in Casterly Rock: Westeros Basic Economics 101 (I). In this article you will find useful info regarding your gold curve: how to build it and make it stable, locations that might help you on that purpose and some advice when adapting it to the current metagame.

Basic Westeros Economics 101 (I)

It will be followed by a second part in a few days, Westeros Basic Economics 101 (II), so stay tuned for updates!

See you!
Tygrou
Valar Morghulis
Tygrou

MessageSujet: Re: Casterly Rock, a new AGoT web   Casterly Rock, a new AGoT web EmptyMer 2 Oct 2013 - 1:45

Good article, but I was hoping for a passionate debate Roseroad vs Searoad... jocolor Personaly I'm a Searoad guy, Searoad all the way ! Smile

For House Lannister one important part of the economy is the small cost-1 monocone chars (maybe you'll talk about them in the second part of the article ^^ ), that I never know how many I should include in my decks 16 There's also the Street of Silk that is played in quite every deck I see nowadays, more than Flea Bottom I guess, but maybe it's a question of regional differences.
And we have here in France some experienced players who claim that 9 gold producing/reducing locations is the best number to have in the majority of the decks. I'm more with 11-12 personnaly ^^
elwe
Champion de France 2011
elwe

MessageSujet: Re: Casterly Rock, a new AGoT web   Casterly Rock, a new AGoT web EmptyJeu 3 Oct 2013 - 21:05

Tygrou a écrit:
And we have here in France some experienced players who claim that 9 gold producing/reducing locations is the best number to have in the majority of the decks. I'm more with 11-12 personnaly ^^
That was 4 years ago, Tygrou, when you hadn't so many different ressources cards available. Nowadays I, for exemple, do play 11 ressources in my decks in general.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Casterly Rock, a new AGoT web   Casterly Rock, a new AGoT web Empty

Casterly Rock, a new AGoT web
Page 1 sur 1