Le Trône de Fer JCE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le Fan Forum du jeu de cartes évolutif Le Trône de Fer JCE basé sur la saga de G. R. R Martin A song of ice and fire.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

Le Championnat de France 2023 se déroulera le 7 octobre 2023 à Lyon!
Plus d'informations https://discord.gg/QXzuaHBr
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

Fire and Ice Analysis

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Aioria
Poissonier de la Baie de la Néra
Aioria

Fire and Ice Analysis Empty
MessageSujet: Fire and Ice Analysis   Fire and Ice Analysis EmptyJeu 10 Oct 2013 - 13:07

Hello fellow AGoT players,

You have now available a new article in Casterly Rock! With it we're opening a new monthly section, where we will be sharing our ideas about the new chapter releases, card by card. Let us know what your point of view is in the comment section below.

Fire and Ice Analysis

Also, we want to announce that we'll publish the first article in the interview section really soon... And we can promise, it is going to be a blast! So stay tuned for more info, releases and surprises about the Only Game that Matters.

Have a great day!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.rocacasterly.com
Tygrou
Valar Morghulis
Tygrou

MessageSujet: Re: Fire and Ice Analysis   Fire and Ice Analysis EmptyJeu 10 Oct 2013 - 19:09

Good article again ! I think you're a little bit too severe on Bran Stark's case, he deserves probably more than 1/10 Smile (even if the awful art alone deserves to let him in the folder) And the new non-unique GJ char deserves a 11/10... And on the other side I don't see the new Khal being played over his former versions. In Dothrak we will still see the "tutor when dying" Drogo, and in other Targ decks the Core one. His main drawback is his name...

And yeah, the very best part about Oberyn's Shield Bearer is that he's very easily Enslaved cheers

I'm currently thinking about a Lanni Winter "hand attack" deck, with the new army, our few holy chars for Confession, Penny and obviously the almighty Kingsroad (a card that possibly deserves a restriction Wink ). Adding some kneel tech to control the board in addition to the hand. It might work well, I think ^^
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

MessageSujet: Re: Fire and Ice Analysis   Fire and Ice Analysis EmptyJeu 10 Oct 2013 - 21:58

The Kingsroad are clearly excellent cards. Fot the moment, everybody is testing it on OCTGN and it's quite funny to see each opponents having their kingsroad, so you are not sure to be able to use your own, because you have to win a chall first and have the season. This is well created for this counterpart.

I don't really understand how you can put at drogo an 8 and to the GJ pins just one point more. The GJ pins clearly deserve a 9.5, just to say that 10 is for really awesome cards (Red Viper Pots style8)
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Fire and Ice Analysis   Fire and Ice Analysis Empty

Fire and Ice Analysis
Page 1 sur 1