Le Trône de Fer JCE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le Fan Forum du jeu de cartes évolutif Le Trône de Fer JCE basé sur la saga de G. R. R Martin A song of ice and fire.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

Le Championnat de France 2023 se déroulera le 7 octobre 2023 à Lyon!
Plus d'informations https://discord.gg/QXzuaHBr

Championnats d'Europe à Stahleck

+41
Zaldrizes
Duda
Astrobatordorak
titi
Rapace
Mika
Ybaeth
Jaelen
Captainchris
Fishiste
Theon
Arbhast
Wendigo
Maekar
matamagos
Samaëlle
Philou
bias
Katsandrya
Nànie
bobdenar
Kordo
hugues
Mog
Mirgwael
pekeumok
Paraph
Yriel
ArticMan
FireFox
frouck
ticondrihus
Bolzano
Alekyne
Katagena
Comm
Ser Evrach
Fenrir
alteros
mathaplo
Ser Arthur Lannister
45 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuteurMessage
Maekar
Champion du Monde de Mêlée 2012 - CF 2012 - CF Joute2011
Maekar

Championnats d'Europe à Stahleck - Page 9 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Championnats d'Europe à Stahleck   Championnats d'Europe à Stahleck - Page 9 EmptyMer 13 Oct 2010 - 16:56

gualdo a écrit:
LoL the evening before going to stalechk in skype a guy asked me wihich deck I was running in the tourney... I said... don't know... mmm... maybe stark siege... enemies are everywhere so we have to be prepared ;-)

Lol we aren't so paranoiak :p

Even if you can't see much new decks in the two weeks before regionals championship, we now that you can't metagame against a player, the best way is to feel what type of treath you'll encounter. When I post a deck it's a way for me to evolve to another thing.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Comm
Champion de France de Mêlée 2015
Comm

MessageSujet: Re: Championnats d'Europe à Stahleck   Championnats d'Europe à Stahleck - Page 9 EmptyMer 13 Oct 2010 - 16:56

Yes, I guess it is expected that there is some "spying" from foreign players on our forum, as well as from French players on foreign forums. I see nothing wrong here. On the contrary, I think it is good to know your "ennemies" to have a more global vision of the metagame.

Diego (we played him during the Nation Cup) told us he came there (as "guest") to look for some ideas. We were not offended.

gualdo a écrit:
watching you torunament attendances and the spanish ones is so suffer for us :-(

Now you are Champion, Gualdo, I really hope that the attendance at your tournaments will grow. I even whish we could come some day from Lyon.
Mog
Membre du Conseil Restreint
Mog

MessageSujet: Re: Championnats d'Europe à Stahleck   Championnats d'Europe à Stahleck - Page 9 EmptyMer 13 Oct 2010 - 17:35

Lyon is not so far from Italy. Except for the south of Italy. A tourney at Milano, it's ok but at Napoli or in Sicilia, it will be more painful. Very Happy
gualdo
Champion d'Europe de Joute 2010
gualdo

MessageSujet: Re: Championnats d'Europe à Stahleck   Championnats d'Europe à Stahleck - Page 9 EmptyMer 13 Oct 2010 - 19:10

in Sicily and Naple will be hard also for us :-)

Next national will be organized in june in Modena (near Bologna).
http://agameofthrones.it/forum
Kordo
Membre de la Vieille Garde
Kordo

MessageSujet: Re: Championnats d'Europe à Stahleck   Championnats d'Europe à Stahleck - Page 9 EmptyMer 13 Oct 2010 - 22:05

Hey au fait les lyonnais, c'est quoi le délire avec Walder Frey (cette petite p....) ??
Katagena
Lord Commandant de la Garde de.-Champion de France 2009-Main du Roi 2011
Katagena

MessageSujet: Re: Championnats d'Europe à Stahleck   Championnats d'Europe à Stahleck - Page 9 EmptyJeu 14 Oct 2010 - 11:20

apparemment, les Espagnols chantaient leur hymne là-dessus.
http://lagardedelouest.forumactif.com
Dondiego
J'ai vu de la lumière et je suis rentré
Dondiego

MessageSujet: Re: Championnats d'Europe à Stahleck   Championnats d'Europe à Stahleck - Page 9 EmptyJeu 14 Oct 2010 - 13:58

Comm a écrit:
Yes, I guess it is expected that there is some "spying" from foreign players on our forum, as well as from French players on foreign forums. I see nothing wrong here. On the contrary, I think it is good to know your "ennemies" to have a more global vision of the metagame.

Diego (we played him during the Nation Cup) told us he came there (as "guest") to look for some ideas. We were not offended.

gualdo a écrit:
watching you torunament attendances and the spanish ones is so suffer for us :-(

Now you are Champion, Gualdo, I really hope that the attendance at your tournaments will grow. I even whish we could come some day from Lyon.

Hehe time to do presentations.
In italian board there are very few discussions about decks or strategy, so to feed my hunger for the game in the work hours, and without Tzumainn anymore, the natural step was to read the other boards. To say the truth, i read french forum (old version) since CCG era...
The fact I've said it without exitation it's 'cause i think it's natural, and i wanted to know the names i began to knew reading the forums (and someone on the old tzumainn, too)

There are so few players in the world, and italian metagames are so reduced compared to others, that to have an insight about the game you necessarly have to go outside your national borders.

Anyway, it was a pleasure to meet you all at Stahleck... i had a great time playin' Arthur Lannister in nations and Maekar in draft with memorable games. Hope to meet you again next year ! Very Happy i'll try to contribute more now that i've signed in, to the discussion, and not just read Wink

Ciao

Diego
le Silure
Ser Chevalier
le Silure

MessageSujet: Re: Championnats d'Europe à Stahleck   Championnats d'Europe à Stahleck - Page 9 EmptyJeu 14 Oct 2010 - 14:40

Diego is now out from the shadows...Welcome mate !

Le Silure
Comm
Champion de France de Mêlée 2015
Comm

MessageSujet: Re: Championnats d'Europe à Stahleck   Championnats d'Europe à Stahleck - Page 9 EmptyJeu 14 Oct 2010 - 15:00

Dondiego a écrit:

Anyway, it was a pleasure to meet you all at Stahleck... i had a great time playin' Arthur Lannister in nations and Maekar in draft with memorable games. Hope to meet you again next year ! Very Happy i'll try to contribute more now that i've signed in, to the discussion, and not just read Wink

Ciao

Diego

Hi Diego,

Good to hear from you again.

And don't hesitate to intervene, or even post some decks here.

See you.
Jaelen
Valar Morghulis
Jaelen

MessageSujet: Re: Championnats d'Europe à Stahleck   Championnats d'Europe à Stahleck - Page 9 EmptyJeu 14 Oct 2010 - 19:29

Welcome!

After Dondiego comes out of Shadows, discard one deck at random from your hand 16
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Championnats d'Europe à Stahleck   Championnats d'Europe à Stahleck - Page 9 Empty

Championnats d'Europe à Stahleck
Page 9 sur 9Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9